You deserve a great place to live. We’ll help you find it. We currently manage over 200 units on and off the OSU campus. Our homes range in size from 1-bedroom apartments to spacious 7-bedroom homes to cater to your individual or group living preferences. While most of our properties are located on campus, we also manage several homes in Grandview and Dublin. If you’re an OSU student, work nearby, or simply enjoy the local culture and spirit, you’ll find in us not only a superb place to call home, but dedicated professionals you can call upon whenever you need.
Finding and leasing your new home is easy:
- Click on the Vacancies tab above to search our available units or stop by our office for a listing of available units.
- Call us to schedule a tour of the home(s) you’re interested in.
- Submit an online application using the link below. We review all applications on a first-come, first-served basis. In many cases, you can sign your lease on the same day.Online Application
- Sign the lease. Your parents or cosigner must also sign an online cosigner agreement, provided below:
Download a Cosigner Agreement
- Pay the security deposit. We require one months’ rent upfront upon the lease signing, prepayment of the first rent within 30 days, and prepayment of the last rent within 60 days. The rent schedule follows the OSU academic calendar, Monday the week of classes in the move-in date and the lease term is 342 days. Early move-ins are prearranged with the leasing office.